Look for Similar
Miscellaneous Activity Key Rings
- Play with Equipment/Props
Students sometimes use key rings to personalise their bags and belongings.
At School 05
Boys and female
Props: Key Rings
The Year 7 students personalise their locker-key rings by attaching small objects to them. Not everyone does this, but I was told it was common among boys as well as girls, and saw some examples:
- Keyring 1 (girl): Locker key, USB flash drive tucked into a very tiny sneaker, a tiny pink teddy bear, a 'Hello Kitty' cat, several charms and a pink ribbon lanyard.
- Keyring 2 (girl): Locker key, a stone from Canada engraved with a picture of a bear, a clip and a little clock shaped like a heart. (see photos)
- Keyring 3 (boy): Locker key, Mickey Mouse clip, extra keys, plastic fish
- Keyring 5 (boy): Locker key, 'Cars' (Pixar movie) lanyard, large clip, metal tag
- Keyring 6 (girl): Locker key, pink toy pig with wobbling head, USB flash drive, 'Surfagirl' lanyard
- Keyring 7 (girl): Locker key, 'Billabong' (surfing apparel) lanyard, USB flash drive, 2 'jewel' charms, miniature toy character, miniature thong (flip-flop)