Miscellaneous Physical Play Shield, Ammunition, Gun
- Hand and Finger Play and Physical Play
Shield, Ammunition, Gun operates like 'Paper, Scissors, Rock'. Children use it to fill in time while waiting in line and so forth.
h4>At School 02
In this game, there are three positions for the arms and hands:
- SHIELD: cross arms over chest
- AMMUNITION: place index and middle fingers of both hands up to both temples
- GUN: make a gun shape with both hands, pointing them at your opponent.
The game is similar to Rock, Paper, Scissors, as there is a hierarchy of positions to determine who wins the game:
- SHIELD protects from gun
- AMMUNITION means you are getting ammunition to shoot your gun next time. You can't shoot a gun unless you have first got ammunition. The number of times you get ammunition equals the number of times you can shoot your gun.
- GUN can shoot Ammunition. You can only shoot the gun provided you have got Ammunition first.